In recent years, Núñez has turned into an energetic, burgeoning up-and-coming district. Banks, restaurants, health clubs, universities, supermarkets and cinema complexes have revitalized its identity, giving it a lively, contemporary vibe.
Dinamism and strategy
Centro Empresarial Libertador is located on the city block bounded by Del Libertador Avenue, Juana Azurduy, Arribeños and Manuela Pedraza Streets. It affords panoramic views of the river and the immense metropolitan region of Buenos Aires. Thanks to its strategic location, it is easily accessible from anywhere in the city:
- 45 minutes from downtown Buenos Aires by subway on the D-line.
- 35 minutes from Retiro by train on Mitre and Belgrano Norte railway lines.
- 15 minutes’ walk from D-line subway station Congreso de Tucumán and from Cabildo Avenue.
- 15 minutes’ walk from the Ciudad Universitaria train station on Belgrano Norte line.
- 10 minutes’ walk from Núñez station on Mitre Railway line.
- 5 minutes by car from General Paz Avenue.
- Access to more than 5 city bus lines on Del Libertador Avenue.